What is the Performance Partner Program?
The program provides a unique way for your website or app to link to Apple Services content. Earn commissions on qualifying Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple News+, and Apple Podcasts memberships as well as sales of movies, tv shows, books, audiobooks and more.
Gain Valuable Insights
Partnerize provides a robust reporting system that will allow you to track performance and segment traffic by campaigns, along with advanced pivot features.
Enhance Your App or Site
Using a preview player for Apple Music or Apple Books or adding an Apple TV+ trailer to your website can greatly enhance user engagement. If you have an app, MusicKit can add exciting content and ways to interact.
Access Special Assets
Partners can gain access to special marketing assets available through our suite of tools and resources.
All qualifying conversions tracked through the program will earn commission and provide additional income for promoting Apple Services.
There is no cost to join the program.
Please be aware that working with any third-party service providers to help optimize your performance as a partner or your website is at your own discretion and not required for participation in our program.
Yes. Our program is separate from other programs on the Partnerize network and requires a separate application.
Currently, we are only accepting a limited number of partners who can drive volume and quality that meet Apple guidelines.
Once you submit an application, we will review it and determine if you are a good fit. If you meet the requirements, we will let you know.
Yes. Tracking users at an individual level is not allowed and against our program terms and conditions.
Partners are unable to include any user- or device-level identifiers such as IDFA, Android ID, publisher tracking ID, clickID, or any other data that identifies a particular user or device.
We also do not collect PII and do not have visibility into anything related, in accordance with our privacy policies.
An application will be rejected if you:
- Fail to reply to inquires from Apple or its agency regarding your application.
- Fail to provide a website, blog, or App Store link on your application.
- Appear to not be the legitimate website or property owner.
- Provide a URL to a website that is still under construction.
- Are an app developer and fail to provide a link to your app on the App Store or to your company’s website.
Additional reasons an application may be rejected include, but are not limited to a website or content that:
- Does not meet Apple volume and requirements.
- Infringes Apple or third-party trademark rights.
- Contains sexually explicit material.
- Contains hate, violence or offensive content.
- Promotes discrimination.
- Promotes illegal activities or otherwise violates any applicable laws.
- Appropriates text or images from Apple’s websites or stores.
- Uses misleading or fraudulent means to prompt clicks.
- Includes an Apple trademark in your domain name.
- Includes other inappropriate elements.
What is deemed inappropriate is at the sole discretion of Apple.